Friday, April 23, 2010

Quick Update

Alright, so I have four prints done and they look amazing! I finished them in four hours (only an hour per print...damn fast for me, even if I was using RC paper!) last Sunday, the 18th. Definitely four hours well spent.

Unfortunately, I probably won't get a chance to get any new pictures from the cruise night at K-Mart, since the weather is supposed to be pretty crappy this weekend. I do have another shot on Tuesday, since there's a cruise night at the Culver's off Lake. Anyway, I think I have enough shots already developed to finish the project now, I just would like a bit more coverage in case something doesn't work.

My plan this weekend is to get into the darkroom to print as much as possible. There's some other stuff I need to get taken care of, but I should have plenty of time to get in and knock out some more prints.

Tally so far:
2 prints of the '57 Chevy I saw in Monte Vista
2 prints of the early '60s Chevy I saw in a neighborhood near UCCS

Due up:
The Chevy sedan delivery
The late '40s Ford
The '58 Chevy
The GTO (possibly)

No comments:

Post a Comment