Monday, March 8, 2010

Film

I ordered the film on Thursday and it should be arriving tomorrow (Tuesday the 9th)! I'm really excited to start working with it, I'm really hoping it gives me the look I'm looking for.

For anyone interested, this is the website for the film: http://www.freestylephoto.biz/126512-Adox-CHS-50-Art-120-size?cat_id=403

I also got a few rolls of 35mm to run through my Canon AT-1: http://www.freestylephoto.biz/191365-Fotokemika-Efke-KB50-iso-50-35mm-x-36-exposure?cat_id=402

Luckily, I'm not planning on doing anything with the 35mm prints, so it's no big deal that they're made by a different company. I was really bummed when I saw that the Adox 35mm ISO 50 was out of stock, but apparently this Efke stuff has the same emulsion, so it should have the same look (in theory).

In the car department, my brother has a few connections through O'Reilly Auto Parts. I don't recall all of the vehicles he's told me about, but I know he's found a pair of 1970 Mustang MK Is, a '60s Mustang Shelby, some '30s roadsters, and maybe one or two others. Also, a buddy of mine from work knows a guy who has some nice '30s or '40s coupes. So, I should have plenty of vehicles to photograph, but I'll of course be happier with more subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment